– 4 duck legs confit
– 15 cl hazelnut oil
– 1 onion
– 1 clove of garlic
– 15 cl of red wine
– 1 pinch of 4 spices
– 25 cl of duck (or poultry) stock
– 2 c. tablespoons of crushed flat-leaf parsley
– 150 g medium polenta
– 15 g of butter
– 1 shallot
– 60 cl of chicken stock
– 6 servings of The Laughing Cow
– 12 cherry tomatoes
– rosemary branches
- Heat the hazelnut oil and caramelize the minced onion and garlic. Add the crumbled duck meat. Season with salt and 4 spices, then add the red wine and broth and bake uncovered for 40 minutes, stirring regularly. Remove from the oven and add the crushed flat-leaf parsley. Mold in a jar.
- In a saucepan, sweat the chopped shallot in butter. Add the polenta and then the broth. Season and bring to a boil. Cover and bake at 190°C for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rise covered for 5 minutes. Add The Laughing Cow and mould on the duck confit.
- Finish with the roasted cherry tomatoes and a sprig of rosemary.