Confit of duck and polenta
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 15 cl of red wine
- 1 pinch of 4 spices - 25 cl duck stock
(or poultry) stock
- 2 tbsp. crushed flat-leaf parsley
- 150 g medium polenta
- 15 g butter
- 1 shallot
- 60 cl chicken stock
- 6 portions of The Laughing Cow - 12 cherry tomatoes
- sprigs of rosemary
- Heat the hazelnut oil and caramelise the chopped onion and garlic. Add the crumbled duck meat. Season with salt and 4 spices and add the red wine and stock.
Bake uncovered for 40 minutes, stirring regularly. Remove from the oven and add the crushed flat-leaf parsley. Mould in a jar.
- In a saucepan, sweat the chopped shallot in butter. Add the polenta and the stock. Season and bring to the boil. Cover and bake at 190°C for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to swell for 5 minutes. Add the Laughing Cow and mould onto the duck confit.
- Finish with the roasted cherry tomatoes and a sprig of rosemary.