We have been dormant since March 14 due to Covid-19, but we are reopening our doors to the public on Tuesday, June 16, with a set-up adapted to the health context.
New reception conditions:
> Reservation is required before the visit:
30 people will be able to enter the museum every 30 minutes.
Visitors must reserve one of the following slots:
– by phone at 03.84.43.54.10
– on the spot, according to availability Arrivals on the spot, without prior reservation, will be integrated into the available slots by the person at the entrance of La Maison.
– directly on our website via an online reservation system (available soon)
> Protective Measures:
– Wearing a mask is mandatory,
– Hydroalcoholic gels are available to visitors upon arrival and throughout the course,
– The signage and the various facilities of La Maison guarantee visitors a visit that respects sanitary measures,
– Reorganization of the small workshops, viewing areas and temporary exhibition,
– The entire team at La Maison de La Vache qui rit is committed to accompanying visitors on activities while respecting barrier measures,
– During the months of July and August a catering service is offered at La Petite Marmite upon reservation.
Still a lot of life at La Maison de La Vache qui rit! In order to guarantee a safe reception, some activities are suspended for the moment (culinary workshops, closed esplanade, reception of groups and seminars…). But the exhibitions, the animations and the multimedia tour are still available!
To fully enjoy the contents while respecting health measures, we invite visitors to come with their smartphone and headphones.
To discover or rediscover :
> Time explorers: the travel machine that travels through thehistory of the most famous cow.
Multimedia course offered only to children from 7 to 12 years old.
> The permanent exhibition: which looks back on one of the most impressive French industrial adventures of the 20th century,
> Discovering the “Dairy Lands”: an exciting and creative Escape Game to be played with 4 Super Cheeses,
> Hide and seek with The Laughing Cow: the pop’installation that deceives the eye!
!!! ATTENTION!!! Our schedules are changing, check them out!
For more information on our new reception and visit facilities, please contact us: 03.84.43.54.10