– 3 portions of Laughing Cow
– 1 yellow onion
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 leek white
– 1 zucchini
– 200 g of green beans
– 100 g shelled peas
– 200 g broccoli florets
– 1 c. level coffee of mild or strong curry according to taste
– 1 c. coffee of coconut oil
– 30 g of cornstarch
– Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut the zucchini into cubes.
In a pot of boiling salted water, cook green beans (10 minutes), broccoli and peas (5 minutes) and zucchini cubes (3 minutes).
Each time, drain the greens and immediately soak them in ice water to stop the cooking process and preserve the beautiful color of the vegetables.
- In a casserole dish, sweat the diced onion, chopped garlic and finely chopped leek in coconut oil. Add the curry powder, cornstarch, mix and pour 40 cl of water. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take two ladles of broth and mix with the portions of Laughing Cow.
Return it to the pan with all the vegetables.
Allow to heat for 2 minutes before serving this vegetarian green vegetable curry with white rice.
In winter, prepare this vegetarian curry with red beans, diced pumpkin and leek strips.