– 400 g of poultry fillets
– 1 Boursin
– 1 c. teaspoon of tandoori spices (if not curry + paprika)
– 1 lemon juice
– 200 g cooked Thai rice
– 1 thin zucchini
– 1 carrot
– 2 radishes
– 1 drizzle of olive oil
– Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut the chicken into 2 cm cubes. Divide the pieces among 8 wooden skewers. Lightly salt and pepper the brochettes.
- In a salad bowl, mix the Boursin with the lemon juice, 2 c. of hot water and tandoori powder. Pour half of the mixture into an ovenproof dish and place the chicken skewers on top, making sure not to put the ends of the wooden skewers in the sauce.
Cover with sauce and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- With a zester, remove strands of zucchini and carrots. Steam these filaments for 2 minutes. With a mandolin or a vegetable peeler, cut the petals of the radish.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Place the skewers in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, then turn the skewers to brown on each side. Continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Serve the rice hot in a bowl or soup plate, place the skewers, vegetable strands and radish petals.
These brochettes are delicious with fish cubes (salmon, pollack, sea bream).
In this case, cook them for about ten minutes minutes only.