– 2 glasses of sushi rice (round sticky rice)
– 2 c. tablespoon of rice vinegar
– 1 c. tablespoon of sugar
– 1 c. coffee of salt
– 6 servings of The Laughing Cow
– 1 lime
– 1 piece of fresh salmon
– 1⁄2 cucumber
– 3 Nori leaves
– sesame seeds
- In the oven at 110°C for 20 minutes, cook the rice with 1.5 times its volume of water and salt.
- Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar. Pour the vinegar over the warm rice and add The Laughing Cow.
Grate the zest of a lime
- Place a layer of rice in a sheet of dried seaweed and place a slice of salmon and cucumber in the center.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and roll in cling film.
Place in a cool place for at least 1 hour.
- Slice and serve with soy sauce.