- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 portions of The Laughing Cow
- 1 lime
- 1 fresh salmon steak
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 3 Nori leaves
- sesame seeds
- Cook the rice in a sheet pan with 1.5 times its volume of water and the salt in the oven at 110°C for 20 minutes.
- Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar. Pour the vinegar over the still warm rice and add The Laughing Cow.
Grate the zest of a lime.
- In a sheet of dried seaweed, place a layer of rice and a slice of salmon and cucumber in the centre.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and roll in cling film.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Slice and serve with soy sauce.