Pissaladière with olives
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- dried oregano
- 6 portions of The Laughing Cow - 12 anchovy fillets
- 18 black olives
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Mix the minced onion and garlic with olive oil. Caramelise slightly. Season at the end of cooking and add the oregano.
- Bake the puff pastry discs for 8 minutes at 200°C.
- Spread a portion of The Laughing Cow on each puff pastry disc and then spread the caramelised onion.
- Place the olives and anchovies on top. Finish with the sprig of thyme.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 200°C.
Remove from the oven and drizzle with olive oil.