Apricot rice pudding
- 160 g round rice
- 800 g milk
- 80 g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 6 portions of The Laughing Cow
- 50 g fresh apricots in quarters - 75 g water
- 250 g sugar
- roasted almond sticks
- pistachio powder
Preparation Rice pudding
- Boil the milk with the sugar and the split vanilla. Pour in the rice and bring back to the boil while stirring.
Bake covered for 50 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove from the oven and leave to swell covered for 5 minutes.
Stir in the portions of The Laughing Cow and set aside to cool.
Preparation Apricot Marmalade
- Mix the ingredients and cook over a low heat until you obtain a compote. Set aside in a cool place.
- When cold, place the compote on the rice. Finish with the almond sticks and the pistachio powder.