Two-coloured white chocolate macaroons
- 125 g icing sugar
- 125 g almond powder - 44 g egg white
- red colouring
- 45 g egg white
- 125 g caster sugar - 35 g water
White chocolate ganache
- 120 g cream
- 12 g glucose
- 100 g white chocolate
- 130 g cream
- 6 portions of The Laughing Cow
- Sift together the almond powder and icing sugar. Fold in the mixture with the egg whites. Divide the mixture into two parts and colour one of them red.
- Make an Italian meringue with the egg whites and sugar cooked to 120°C. Divide the meringue and incorporate it into each of the preparations. Macaroon delicately (make the whites fall back) then fill two pockets of the same size, without piping.
- To obtain a two-tone macaroon, combine the two pockets into a third with a piping bag and push with the same force on the two pockets.
- Leave to set in the open air for at least 20 minutes. Bake for 13 minutes at 140°C.
Preparation White chocolate ganache
- Boil 120 g of cream with the glucose and pour it over the chocolate pieces. Mix to obtain a smooth preparation. Then add the 130 g of cream. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Whip the cream to a consistency and fill the macaroon shells of the same size.