- 70 g caster sugar
- 175 g mascarpone
- 6 portions of The Laughing Cow - 220 g whipping cream
- 2 strong coffees
- 6 boudoirs
- 8 speculoos
- cocoa powder
- Blanch the egg with the sugar to a ribbon.
- Mix the mascarpone and the portions of The Laughing Cow in a mixer. Add the blanched egg.
- Finish with the whipped cream and fold in the mixture.
- Dip the biscuits in the coffee and place them in the bottom of the mould.
- Top with a layer of cream and cover with the soaked speculoos biscuits.
- Finish with another layer of cream and smooth. Place in the fridge for at least one night.
- Top with cocoa powder.
To serve the tiramisu in portions, place in the fridge for 3 hours.