Pumpkin soup with organic lentils and curry
- 50 g butter
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 knife points of curry powder - 150 g organic lentils
- 25 cl of milk
- 8 portions of The Laughing Cow
- 10 g salt
- Sweat the chopped onion, carrot and garlic in butter for a few minutes. Add the curry powder, then the quartered pumpkin and the lentils.
- Pour in 1.5 litres of water, bring to the boil and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Reserve a few lentils for decoration.
- Add the milk and salt and cook for a few minutes before mixing with The Laughing Cow.