Coconut chicken and mushroom pie
- 200 g chicken cutlet
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 25 cl coconut milk
- 8 portions of The Laughing Cow
- 100 g mushrooms - salt and white pepper
- grated coconut
- Line a pie tin with the pastry and prick it. Bake for 8 minutes at 180°C.
- Cut the cutlets into strips and season them, then poach them in the coconut milk for a few minutes. Remove the chicken. Mix The Laughing Cow with the coconut milk and add the eggs.
- Cook the mushrooms in quarters with a little water and salt, covered.
- Arrange the drained chicken cutlets and the mushrooms in the pre-cooked pie crust. Pour in the coconut milk mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
Sprinkle with grated coconut when removed from the oven.