Chili con “The Laughing Cow”
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tsp. chilli
- 1 tsp. cumin powder - 1 tsp. paprika
- 80 g tomato paste
- 1 can of red beans
- 6 portions of The Laughing Cow - flat parsley
- Brown the onion, garlic, carrot and red pepper in small cubes in oil. Add the ground beef, salt and spices. Finish with the tomato paste.
- Cook for a few minutes then add the can of red beans and the stock. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Check the seasoning and arrange the dish. Place a portion of The Laughing Cow in the centre of each plate and finish with the chopped flat-leaf parsley.