Cauliflower with blue cheese au gratin
- 10 g butter
- 2 knife points of curry powder - 10 cl milk
- 100 g blue cheese
- 6 portions of The Laughing Cow
- salt & white pepper
- Steam the whole cauliflower for about 30 minutes.
- 2 Melt the butter, add the curry powder, pour in the milk and bring to the boil. Add salt and pepper, then throw in the blue cheese and The Laughing Cow. Whisk together.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a dish and cover with the blue cheese sauce.
- Place in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes and finish on the grill.