Braised pork, melting carrots and herb sauce
- 750 g pork loin - 10 cl soy sauce
- 5 cl of nuoc-mâm
- 80 g honey
- 15 g grated fresh ginger - 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. 4 spices
- rapeseed oil
- 8 portions of The Laughing Cow - 25 g Meaux mustard - 1⁄2 cucumber
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint - 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon juice
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 300 g carrots
- 1 glass of water
- 1 knob of butter
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
Preparation Braised pork
- Caramelise the pork loin on both sides in oil and then remove it.
- Pour in all the ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Add the roast and cook in the oven, covered, for 1? hours at 200°C, turning regularly. Leave to cool in its juices.
Preparation Yoghurt sauce
- Peel and grate the cucumber. Add the salt and drain for 1 hour.
- Mix the ingredients together with the drained cucumber.
- Dilute the sauce with the cucumber juice.
Preparation Melting carrots
- In a saucepan, combine the sliced carrots with the salt, butter and water. Cook at a simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Finish with the flat-leaf parsley.